We understand. Sometimes life gets in the way and the next thing you know it’s just a few weeks before Christmas and you haven’t even pulled out the first ornament! Or maybe you’ve put up all your decorations, outlined your roofline, and suddenly you want just a little bit more! The good news is, you are not alone and we are here to help! We’ll keep this short and sweet because we know you’re low on time, so scroll through our ten last minute Christmas lights ideas, find the one that works for you and add a little holiday cheer to your home in ten minutes or less!
1. Bring the yard to life with a lighted Santa or elf motif! Just open the frame, secure your ground stakes and Voila! High impact animation in no time!
2. No fuss net lights for bushes and shrubs! Simply drape the net lights over bushes and shrubs and transform your yard instantly with uniform, spectacular illumination! Visit our Net Lights Installation Guide for more tips on wrapping greenery with net lights!
3. Walkway trees add whimsy to outdoor spaces! Stake these tree sets into the ground or in pots along the walkway to create a lighted path for guests or a stunning garden of light!
4. Suspend starlight spheres for a show stopping display! Hang these brilliant orbs of light from tree branches or along the porch. The easy to install cord even includes an attached S Hook for hassle free hanging!
5. Shimmering Snowflakes create a wintry wonderland in no time! Just hang snowflakes from tree branches, display them against the house or along the porch and you’ve got dazzling Christmas lights!
6. Hang Icicle lights along the porch! Icicle lights install easily to gutters and shingles while adding vivid illumination, perfect for the Christmas decorator on the go!
7. Stress less with calm and collected column wraps. Just wrap, secure and repeat! Sound like a shampoo commercial? It’s just that easy!
8. Light show trees look like a million bucks! Place these mesmerizing Christmas trees in the perfect location, plug in and enjoy the light show!
9. Try this DIY Christmas lights idea! Grab some strands of mini lights, any color combination and style will do! Wrap a tomato cage as many times as you like, keep it simple or go crazy with garland and tons of lights, just be sure to have fun! Plug it in and it looks like you spent hours. Don’t worry, it’s our little secret! Click here for more tomato cage tree ideas!
Bonus! If you have a few empty planters laying around you can place the cages inside for added height and style!
10. Christmas light curtains add fun illumination indoors and out! Easily hang light curtains or strands of light from an existing curtain rod for instant Christmas cheer!