1. Make a splash with Christmas inspired pool lights and decor!
Sip on a festive and refreshing beverage poolside while donning a classic Santa hat. Then, continue your Christmas in July pool party throughout the evenings with cheerful Christmas lights! Make Christmas light balls for the yard, outline your patio with pathway lights and place lighted walkway trees in planters to complete your Christmas in July pool lights display!
Want more Christmas in July ( or December!) yard decorating inspiration? Visit our page dedicated to outdoor Christmas decorating for more ideas!
2. Make fancy drinks, then pair them with Christmas string lights
Sip on Summer Sangria! Sweet fruit, a patriotic straw, plus red, white and blue icicle lights create a Christmas in July drink display that is both merry and bright!
Get the recipe for Red, White and Blue Sangria plus other amazing summer drink ideas: http://blog.christmaslightsetc.com/decorating/summer-drink-recipes-inspired-by-string-lights
3. Make in-Season Strawberry Cheesecake Santas
Yes, you heard that right, strawberry + cheesecake! Save a few strawberries from your Summer Sangria and make Strawberry Santas. Decorating these sweet treats to look like little Santas for Christmas in July makes them almost too cute to eat! Almost…
4. Enjoy a Healthy Treat with Strawberry Grinch Kabobs
If your mouth is watering but you’re thinking healthy and want to forego the cheesecake, your will power is much stronger than ours! But you can still have a sweet treat for Christmas in July, just make Grinch Kabobs instead!
5. Hang a Christmas Bird House in July
Switch out your summer bird house for a decorative winter themed house instead! This idea is so easy and adds a charming focal point to the garden while sharing the Christmas spirit with your warm weather flying friends!
Find a decorative bird house for your backyard.
6. Organize a Summer Snowball Fight!
Invite the neighborhood kids over and have snowball water balloon fight! Okay, adults, you can join in the fun too. You’re never to old for a good water balloon war!
7. Decorate With Christmas Lights
Decorating with Christmas lights is easy enough, right? You probably have Christmas lights stored in the attic or garage, so dust off those boxes and hang string lights everywhere! Here are a few popular Christmas lights hanging ideas for July:
- Hang lights across the backyard fence
- Wrap your deck, balcony or porch in lights
- Icicle lights across deck railings
- Christmas decorations hanging across the porch or from tree branches
- String your outdoor umbrella with Christmas lights
- Too hot for basketball? Create a unique Christmas tree using your basketball pole!
- Make a faux fireplace with string lights ( because it’s way too hot for the real thing!)
Did we forget to include your favorite summer yuletide tradition? Tell us how you celebrate Christmas in July!